Ethical Practice and Report Writing is a web based course that requries participants to have access to reliable interent, computer/laptop, noise cancelling headphones and a web camera. A course link will be sent to all clinicians in advance of the training. Those who miss the training will be offered a seat in a future training, no refunds will be provided. HST is added on to the posted price.
Ethical Practice and Report Writing
Essentials of Ethical Practice In a Play Therapy Setting and Documentation
1) Understand the importance of ethical practice
2) Apply the CACPT Code of Ethics to professional practice in a Play Therapy setting
3) Apply a model for ethical decision making in a Play Therapy role
4) Define confidentiality and identify scenarios where confidentiality is challenged.
5) Identify best practice tips on record keeping in a therapy practice.
6) Practice using a Play Therapy session note template after observing a videotaped Play Therapy session.
7) Identify valuable categories in a play therapy report